Sunday, February 4, 2018

What a wonderful, beautiful Sunday

The sun is shining and it is cold by Texas standards, but it feels really good to me. This morning my weight was up again, but I believe it was due to the salt in our meal last night. We were really busy yesterday so we ate out again. I had turkey and dressing. 

This morning we went to Church at the Church we decided on before we ever went to a service. We had planned on joining this Church next Sunday but did so this morning. I cannot explain it, but I felt that we belonged at this Church almost at the moment that the service began. I have felt for over two years that I had to move on to something that God wanted me to do. I felt a relief this morning that said this is it. We have met so many here that are from Texas. Also, we have been made welcome by so many neighbors. Our next door neighbors are great. 

I was able to get out and walk a little today. Only for 30 minutes and about 1.75 miles, it is very hilly and even though it was only 30 minutes, it was a good workout. I know me and I will keep pushing until I I am able to do about an hour walk. It will not be even close to what I was doing in distance but it will be a very good workout. 


God has called me here for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment