Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Foggy morning and more rain to come

I woke up earlier than normal I believe it was because Jesus was talking to me.

“Jesus woke me up this morning to say this. We have to be honest with ourselves and others. What does that mean? We have to stop thinking one thing and saying something else because we are afraid we will upset someone. Jesus wants us to be honest to a fault. We have to be honest with ourselves first, then we have to be honest with all that we are around. We go against His will if we try to put on a Good face for others by not telling them what we really feel. 
To be Politically correct is being a fraud, which is being a liar. No really think about that for a moment, what does that make all of our politicians and public leaders, it makes them liars and even worse in the eyes of Jesus. We have to be honest not only with ourselves and with God we have to be honest with all that are around us.
And with that said, this country is in a bad place in the eyes of God.”

I do believe that this is the only way we should be in life, honest to a fault. 

Yesterday I raked a lot of leaves and bagged them. The fence guys were here and got most of the fence done before the rain started. They still have the drive through gate to install then the guys can have the run of the place. 

I did not weigh this morning due to not wanting to wake Linda. It is not going to hurt not weighing this one time. I did eat fairly good yesterday so I am not that worried. 

Today being rainy we are planning to go to Wednesday Church services, then if it is not raining too bad I am going to my sisters to get a haircut.


No comments:

Post a Comment