Sunday, February 25, 2018

Beautiful and sunny day for a change

It is cool this morning but the sun is shining. Yesterday was a very wet and stormy day. Linda was sick all day. And I am not sure how she is this morning. I believe she is not eating enough, and that she is just having a really hard time getting over the walking pneumonia. As for as me I have had a very bad week in the eating department. I have not been able to get out and walk and it has been so bad I have not even done much on the house. I have to get back on track and now. 

The fence guy did call and the hope is to get started on the fence Monday morning. I am hoping to be able to do some walking as I can tell even though my weight is holding I am going to be in trouble very soon if I do not get back out and walk. 

I also want to get over and get my scooter, but I know due to the distance is it is best if we get both at the same time and that will not e until late March or early April.


So the plan is to get back on my eating and stop eating so much sugar. Sure I have to have some but not what I have been doing lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment