Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Cloudy, foggy, and wet

The next 10 days has rain in it everyday. At least the temperature will stay above freezing.  This weather sure makes it hard to get my activity in, and to get things unpacked. To that end I have gained or it looks like if have gained up to 192.5. It is still well below what I was averaging back in 2013, when I was at my lowest at that time. But I do not want to gain it all back and I do want to get this extra weight off. To that end I have adjusted my loseit plan to a goal weight of 185, and I have adjusted my calorie budget to 1800, I know this goest against the grain of intuitive eating. I hope this is only for a short time, at least until I can get back to walking. I am not going to deprive myself of any food I love. I will cut back on what I see is my issue at this time, and that is bread, and sweets. I do not believe that bread and sweets are completely bad, they just need to be controlled. I also know with my low blood sugar that I have to have carbs to keep my sugar level stable.  I will just see if I can get everything under control again.


This Ash Wednesday so we are off to Church and a lunch time snack. Then the fireplace guy is coming to see if he can fix our heatilator.  

No comments:

Post a Comment