Monday, February 12, 2018

Beautiful Day, lots of work

The morning started out cold but it has been a great day it warmed up fairly quickly. The handyman was here caulking around the windows and doors, then he installed the doggy door. I worked in the garage to get the shelving up. I managed to get the shelves up for my wife’s food pantry, and one of the big shelves up for the yard chemicals. I also moved some of the stuff to my office and got some stuff on the shelves. 

Met one of the neighbors and had a talk with him. His name is Frank and they have been here for 12 years. 

Breakfast was steel cut oats, milk and why protein, bread, honey cranberry juice, and hot tea with ginger. 

Lunch was an orange, an apple, and a sandwich with honey wheat bread, a slice of low salt, light bologna, and cheddar cheese. 

I still did not manage to get my walk, but I did get almost 7000 steps just doing the work I was doing. 


We are slowly getting things together. 

You will notice that I have not said anything about politics at all. I am trying my best to stay away from what is happening in this country because of my feelings that neither party is right for this country any more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment