Friday, February 16, 2018

I hope I am not too old to be a kid again.

I have just put my money where my mouth has been when I was saying I was going to get a Scooter.




This is a Vespa GTS300 Super sport the color is Grigio Titanio and when I pick it up it will have a windshield and front and real racks, so I can us it to go get the small stuff like milk, etc.  We are waiting to see if the dealer can find the color  my wife is wanting. But we both will have them by April we hope.

We have my wife's GTS 300 ordered and it will be here about the 1st of April.

2 comments:

  1. I bought mine aged 65. I'm now 69 and still love riding it. If you're fit enough, you're not too old!! Enjoy,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think you I am very much healthy for my age. I live in the hills of Arkansas now and I love walking the hills, hiking, and riding a bicycle on the trails. We live in the largest gated community in the USA and some around here say the world. There is 26 thousand areas and about 14000 full timers living here, and another 20000 that come here for vacations. Also there are 11 lakes and 9 golf courses. I do not golf but I do fish along with the hiking. I am looking forward to the scooter as we sold our second car before moving here.

      Delete