Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Cloudy and warm for this time of year

It is cloudy and warm and I am raking and bagging more leaves. 

My weight was down this morning by about a pound and a half. I believe it was mostly the sweating I did yesterday raking and bagging leaves. It sure was not my eating yesterday. My wife and I was both busy so we decided to go out for steak night and the Home Plate. We both had the rib eye steaks, and I got a baked potato and okra. I did not eat it all and we both have enough for another meal each in take home. 

Here I am raking leaves and spring is trying to spring forth with new growth and new life. We are expecting more rain starting tonight and they say we are in for another round of flooding. They also say that we are expected to see another 5 inches or more of rain. The creeks, rivers, and lakes are already full and over flowing. Thank goodness we leave on the top of the hill. 


Not much left to say I do need to get back to my raking and bagging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment