Wednesday, February 21, 2018

It is raining

Woke up this morning to a flash flood warning. It just means that the low lands well below my home could be in trouble. At 1250 feet above sea level we are safe and it is fun to see the waterfalls that are created as water comes down the road ditch in front of the house. I also feel sorry for the trash men today as we are still unpacking and there is a lot to be picked up. 

Weight wise I am holding at 191.4, which does surprises me seeing I have not been that good at eating correctly, and I have not been doing my walks. I guess it is just that I am busy enough with the house and unpacking that I am burning enough off to make up for my eating. I would like to get back down to around 188 again and I will work on that more as the house is put together and I can make time to walk, and hopefully the weather allows me to. 

I am getting a little impatient at getting my scooter so I can explore the area. But with all of the rain and colder weather I know I would not be out riding much anyway. 


It is time to do some work around the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment