Monday, February 26, 2018

I am tired, and it was a beautiful day.

Today was very beautiful and I got some work done in the yard. I raked and bagged leaves that should have been done in the late fall and winter but we were not here that early. I bagged 6 big yard bags of leaves which really does not even get me started good, I would say there are more than likely about another 30 or 40 bags to be bagged. Also the fence guys were here and started doing the fence. About all was done there was the corner post. And the Tuff Shed guy was here and fixed our doors, they could not be opened this morning. 

My weight this morning was up to 194, and I am the fault for that, I over did it last couple of weeks with way too many sweets. I will get it back down but it will take some time.

Linda is still having problems getting well, it has me worried. 

Again I am very tired and I am going to shower and take an Advil and go to bed early. Before it starts raining tomorrow I need to get more leaves bagged. 


With the weather getting warmer I sure wish they would get the fence in so we can go and get the scooters. So I can get out and ride to the trails and walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment