Thursday, February 8, 2018

I had a great walk today

The weather has been great today, so I worked at unpacking for a while then this afternoon I took a walk, to another part of the neighborhood. It is very much up and down the hills, and such a beautiful tree shaded roads. I am finding there are a lot of smaller roads in this area that do not even have road signs, so I have to make sure I keep up with where I am going so I can get back. So of the area does not even have homes on it and I really do not see how there could be with the ridge being so straight up down. I cannot get over how some of this houses can be built on such a steep slope. I walked just under 3 miles and it took me about 49 minutes. My apple health apps says that I climbed 20 floors. I sure believe that I did more than that seeing I would go down some really steep hills then up the other side then reach the end of a road and turn around and walk it back. I am sure I will get to know the area but now it is a little scary, to thing I really do not know where I am going and at times where I am at. Sure, I have my phone with me that has GPS but there are places that I do not have any cell phone signal. 

Dinner this evening was pork roast sweet potato, and a salad, all without any salt. I am hoping I am back down to 189 soon. I want to do my best to stay below 190. And I am hoping this spring and summer that I can get down to about 185. If it does not happen then I am willing to accept what my body sees as its happy weight. 


I am finding that I am doing very well with my intuitive eating. I really do not like feeling of being stuffed or too full. I am having issues due to being so busy going here and there that I am having issues at times of becoming dizzy or getting a headache due to not eating anything. That happened yesterday afternoon, and I found a snickers candy bar that go me over to dinner. I had it earlier in the week and I found a sweet limeade that did the trick for me. I guess I am going to have to start again at keeping a snack size m&m pack with me, or get me some of the small snack size snickers. You see I have low blood sugar, or at least it just as the low limit of normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment