Thursday, March 1, 2018

Finally we see the sun.

Hopefully the fence guys get out and finish the fence today. Linda is about to pull someone’s head off if it does not get finished soon. 
Well, I need a haircut so I am planning to go to my sister’s barbershop for a haircut. I also need to work in the yard and rake up more leaves and bag them. But for now we have fog and sun not sure which is going to win. 

My weight is still an issue, I am not doing what I should be doing at this time. I say I am but then I screw up and eat things I should not. I am also back to taking apple cider vinegar in the morning. I am hoping I can do it and stop eating so much of the dark chocolate ginger. I believe that I am eating way to much sweets and that is making me want to eat more.

Today we got the rest of our scooter stuff, the only thing I need to do now is decide if I am going to get a riding suit or riding jacket and pants. I really cannot make my mind up to do so. I am never wore anything special for riding except the helmet. 

I managed to clean up the limbs and the rest of the leaves that needed to be cleaned out of the back yard. I have 30 big yard bags full of yard waste out front ready for the waste big up tomorrow morning. 


While I did go over budget today I still burned a lot more than I ate, so I feel good about that. But I am very tired and I sure hope I sleep good tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment