Saturday, March 3, 2018

A beautiful day

It has been a sunny and warm day. We have been busy looking around and shopping. We went to the lookout here in the Village and I will have a few pictures at the end of this blog. We also drove to Benton and we got a new stove, microwave, and refrigerator. My wife also found the sewing center she was hoping for here in the area, and the surprise is that it is also the appliance center we got here new kitchen appliances. Then we also went by Home Depot and got a new lawn wagon, it was cheaper to get the new wagon than it was to get new wheels for the one we have. Then we went grocery shopping for a large number of stuff we needed. This is the first large scale grocery shopping we have down since getting here.

I had Smart Bran, a banana, and milk with whey protein for breakfast, and I got one of my dizzy spells this afternoon and had to get a snickers bar so I can eat something. This got me over the dizzy spell and let me make it to dinner. I am under budget for today so I am happy about that. 


 Below is the pictures from the Lake Lago Lookout



No comments:

Post a Comment