Sunday, March 4, 2018

Cloudy and some rain and cooler

Woke up to light rain and clouds and cooler temperatures. Went to the early church service. It was a great message again. I really like the pastors and the messages. I also like that most everyone is about our age. We checked in on the road issues with the road out and it is just as I  figured it is the area of the road that parallels the road we live on. 

Breakfast was eggs over hash browns, with melted cheese and gravy. And I had my normal milk with whey protein. I am also back to taking my apple cider vinegar in the mornings. We are almost back to normal now so we are beginning to plan our evening meals for the whole week. This should help me get back into the eating habits again that I need. I am also hoping to be able to walk more. Except for rain today and to night and maybe in the morning we should have a nice week even with it being cooler than it should be Wednesday evening and Thursday. 


After breakfast I put together the yard wagon that we got at Home Depot yesterday, and I also put the scooter wheel chokes together that we need to trailer the scooters when we go pick them up. With the weather getting better I am looking forward to getting out on my scooter and seeing the Village. 

No comments:

Post a Comment