Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday and cloudy and trying to rain

Saturday was a really lazy day I spend some of the time reading. I also did not really feel great. I believe that I have allergy issues. My weight yesterday morning started out really high, I was very bloated but after taking my diuretic I begin to get rid of the water weight. This morning my weight is back down to 192, I am still two pounds heavier that at the first of the year, and I am still not getting my walking in. I know it is not really going to happen that much until we get this house in order. We are going to be really busy for a while. We have both have a list of things this coming week. Monday we set up back accounts locally, and we will finally get our drivers license, and registration taken care of. Tuesday I go to a Men’s retreat that is mostly Tuesday afternoon, night and Wednesday morning. Linda has a sewing class all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Then on Thursday we count the votes for the POA board election. Friday hopefully we can work on the house some more. So I am not sure how my eating is going to go this week. Hopefully I will at least be able to eat reasonably. I do not hold out any hope to keep the salt level down. 


My blog this week more than likely will not happen until Friday then it will be a summary of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment