Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Beautiful and sunny day

The day started off down right cold, below freezing. It has turned out to be very nice short sleeve shirt type of weather. We opened the POD and emptied it with the help of a couple of guys we hired to help us. Now we have a garage full of boxes and stuff we have to figure out what to do with. I have carried and moved more weight today than I can remember since we moved in the first two trucks. We have one more POD that has a lot of cloths and stuff in it. I look at what we have here and I shack my head. I believe that most of this is going to have to be given away. And that we have paid storage on it for nothing. I wish my wife would have listened to me and we had gotten rid of it before we ever packed up. 

My weight was down just a little this morning, I am now just 3 pounds above my goal weight of 190, well at least it is my real goal for now. In loseit I am showing my goal as 185 just so I have something to keep me motivated. Like I have said before 185 is not a weight that I have ever spend anytime at, so it is not a weight I feel is one of my set points. I do believe that I managed to keep my weight at about 190 long enough that it is now a set point. The dietitian that I went to for over 4 years believe that my weight is great at about 190 and so do I. The doctors that I have seen for my blood pressure have all pushed for me to weigh 185 and that is fully dressed, that would mean that I would have to weigh 176 - 180 to ensure that I could weigh in at a doctor’s office at 185. Would I like to be down to that weight? I am not sure? Now, as I am said before when I turned 21 my weight was 167-170, and that was just before going into Navy Bootcamp, and when I finish bootcamp I was weighing 205 - 215 and to be honest I was not feeling that great, and I did feel FAT. And to be honest again I feel FAT at 190 and I do have more fat around my belly than I really feel I should have. My thinking at this time is do keep my calories at 1800 calories a day minimum and not eat over 1900 on a 28 day average. At this time my 28 day average is 1975. And my 7 day average is 1930, but this is much better than what it was couple of weeks ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment