Friday, March 23, 2018

Finally

We have finally gotten our Jeep and camp trailer registered in Arkansas, as well as having our drivers license. I cannot believe just how much cheeper it is here to register the Jeep and trailer, we paid less than half of what it would cost in Texas to register the Jeep alone to register both here. And that is not even including having to get an inspection for both in Texas. Here in Arkansas we have locked in our property tax for ever to what it is now, and it will not change by increasing the value of the house. We are paying about one-tenth of what we were paying in Texas for property taxes here in Arkansas. We did have a bit if confusion on what we needed for our information but really and truly it was not a bad process. 

I have been running around today to get the registration done and to get an appointment to get the jeep maintenance appointment. I will be at the Jeep most Monday to get that taken care of. I also stopped by the VA to see about getting an appointment and will have to wait for them to get approval from me to use the VA in Hot Springs, I really thought that had been taken care of. 
I also stopped by Brenda’s shop and found out that my nephew is in bad health and we are not sure what is going to happen there. 


My weight is up again. I am getting really worried that I am not going to be able to reverse it. Somehow I have got to get where I can walk again. Or I am going to have to figure out how to stop eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment