Thursday, March 15, 2018

Another beautiful day

Another cold morning but it will get up to about 70 today. The truck came and picked up the empty POD so our driveway is open again. Our garage is full and now we have almost all of our furniture, all that is life is two of our recliners that is in the POD that is still in storage. I sure as hell do not know where all of this stuff is going. A lot of it has to go to charity or just gotten rid of there is no way we have room for it. 

I am down another pound this morning, down to 192. I am sure that most of the weight I have lost so far is water weight due to salt. I am still 3 to 4 pounds heavier that my lowest back in December. I know yesterday I said that I set my goal weight down to 180, but I have really been thinking about it and feel that is too low, so I have adjusted it to 185. My calorie budget I have adjusted up to 1850 from 1800, I just cannot seem to eat that little at this time. My 28 day average is down to 1947, and I would like to see it at 1900 or less soon. Once I reach my goal weight what ever that may be when my body settles down to it I believe that my calorie intake should be between 1950 and 2000, and if I really get active then I can afford to have a few days of more than that for treats. Again this week I am eating above my calorie budget but still dropping weight so that tells me, I am either only losing water weight or I am more active than I believe and that the apple watch is showing. 


I do know this my skinny jeans still fit great, and some of my more loose fit jeans that are the same waist size are falling off of me. So I must be doing something right. The weather here is slowly warming up, and that is great it is the middle of March so that means we should be getting our scooters in about 15 days. I am looking forward to getting around the Village on my scooter, and hitting the trails. 

Just as I believe I have this process all figured out my body throws me a curve ball. Never allow yourself to think you have the calorie budget totally figured out always stay on your toes, and monitor your body. I am not really saying you should weigh yourself everyday or even every week. I am say just be in tune with your body. Your body will send you messages letting you know how you are doing in feeding it and keep it active. How do your cloths fit? How do you feel over all? How is your bodily functions going? All of these things are more important than the almight scale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment