Thursday, March 22, 2018

What a week

The week has been great with so much I have down and things I have seen and learned. But the week has been bad too, my diet has suffered very badly. 

Sunday evening we had a storm roll through the area and our internet, house phone, and cable has been down ever since, and they will not have any one out to fix it until tomorrow evening. I know that part of the reason is that we have not been here so they could work on it. 

Monday we set up our banking here local, and we got our drivers license changed over to Arkansas. 

Tuesday I went on a men’s retreat up north of here to a monastery, and Linda went to a sewing class, where she ended up trading in her new sewing machine for a better one, I figured she would be doing it. 

Wednesday I finished up the retreat and returned home to fall a sleep while waiting for Linda to get home from the sewing class with her new machine. Then we went out to eat. 

Today we went to count votes for the POA election, that is a stressful job that Linda and I both feel we do not want to do again. Sure it was a good experience but not think you. 

My diet is crazy and out the window again this week and still not able to get any walking in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment