Friday, March 2, 2018

I am struggling at this time

I am struggling with my weight at this time. I am still below what I weighed between 2012-2014, but I am up almost 4 pounds from my lowest. I know what my issue is and I am struggling to get it under control. I am now doing my daily walks like I was, but I am getting some exercise in the form of working on the house and yard but that just is not enough. I am hoping with the weather starting to get better I can get out and walk more, that will help a lot. But I am also not eating correctly, I am eating way to much bread and sweets, which would not be a big issue if I was walking daily. But I have to say this my cloths are not, I repeat my cloths are not fitting tighter than they were when I was at my lightest. And that is a none scale victory. I am going to try to get down this year to at least 185. I really believe I can do it. But I have to get back to my daily walks. 



It is another beautiful sunny day today, I went to the most challenging trail in the Village and walked 4.4 miles round trip, which gave me a climb of 21 floors. And of course what I went up I had to also go down. This is one of the reason I wanted to me to the Village. I am going to challenge myself before the season is over to walk the full length of the trail which is I believe 8. 2 miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment