Thursday, March 8, 2018

Beautiful Sunny day

The morning started off cold, but it is becoming a beautiful day. 

I am removing all of my trigger foods from the house so I can get back to basics. My weight this morning is holding, but I am not happy with feeling bloated most of the time. I know it is due to way too much sugar and also water weight due to salt. So I am kicking my believed cookies, ice cream, and dark chocolate ginger out. And with my wife and I planning our meals a week at a time it will help. 


I will be walking again to day. I need to exercise and the peace of mind that it gives me. The walking here is really hard at this time but I know it will get easier as I get back to my form. I am excepting that I will no longer be walking 5 or 6 miles at a time, well not for a while at least. I am looking forward to getting the scooters so I can feel free to go to the trails that I want to go to. And I can also explore the area more and maybe find good fishing places. 


I did a 2.27 mile walk, and it is so hilly that I climbed 39 floors. I believe this was the hardest walk yet, but I did see a beautiful area that I want to explore more but I believe it will have to be with the scooter. The hills seem like they are straight up and down. There is some very beautiful scenery in the area farther on from where I managed to get to. I do not thing I have worked this hard since climbing the World Trade Center Tower steps from the garage to the roof, back when I was in my mid 20s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment