Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Another beautiful day

Today is sunny but windy. The huge tree in out front yard is trying to either leaf out or go into some type of flowering. We had to get our gas bottles changed out due to the use of the fireplace. 

I cannot believe it I slept in until 9:00 this morning. The first time I have been able to do that since moving up here. 

My weight is about the same, and I still have not managed to get back to walking. I hate that too. I am slowly getting my eating back under control. We are planning meals a week at a time again. The planning ahead has been a big help in the past. But I have to get back to walking. I do not feel that is going to really happen until we get the scooters so I feel better at getting to the walking trails. Also we have one of the PODS due in here next Tuesday, so we will be busy with more stuff to put away or organize to get rid of. I really am looking forward to getting the scooters here. We now have almost all of our needed items for the scooters, the only things left is not that important other than the scooters themselves. We have floor mats to come sometime late this week or early next, and we have my riding jacket which is really only a rain coat. The chocks are ready to go along with everything needed to trailer the scooters home.

We have our bird feeders, and hummingbird feeders out and ready for the birds. We have garden soil now so we can start the grow box garden. 


The guy and gales are happy with having the doggy door and the fence so they can come and go when they need to do their business. They are also very happy they do not have to be pinned up at all times. 

And we are finally getting use to saying our new address and home phone number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment