Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Have you ever been so mad you want to scream?

For over a week now I have been trying to get SuddenLink to fix my services. Every time I call can them to get answers and to get something done it is another excuse and another lie. They have never followed through with what they said they would do. I finally went to the SuddenLink store here in the Village and was able to get the modem that was left here on Friday taken care of to get my internet up, but I still do not have home phone service. I have been told a number of times they would have a service tech out to find out later that was a lie and it would not even happen or it was going to be even a later day and time than I was told. I do not know how a company that runs their business like this can stay in business.  Oh, yes I do! They are the only choice we have here in the Village for cable and high speed internet. Sure I could get services from AT&T for my phone, then get a Dish Network or some other satellite company in here to put a dish on the roof, and to run cable all around the house, but that looks like crap. But I would still have to have Suddenlink to get my high speed internet. I have never figured out what the satellite companies will not use the cabling that is in the house, and that was even true where I moved from and all of the homes were brand new. It was so sad to see new homes that I knew had cable installed when the home was built with crappy looking cable running around the house and holes drilled to put the satellite cables beside the cables already there. I even get into a fight with a Dish network guy about it. He could not understand why I was using cable when he could put in the Dish network service, and it made him mad when I say I was not going to allow the crappy looking cables to be run all around my new home. The house has new cables already in the house and it was going to be used. His commit was the company rule was to only use their own cable installs. So I told him to take a hike.

My weight is up again, I do not understand it. I do know that I am eating less than I am burning off. But I also know that my salt is still up too high. I also know that my muscles are sore and I believe they are holding water too. I can say this my cloths are not fitting too tight. 


It is the last week of March and we should be hearing soon that Linda’s scooter has made it to the states. Then it will be just how long it takes to get to the dealership. 


Update


The tech that came out this morning knew what he was doing. He had to completely redo what the tech Friday night screwed up. We do not have any bad cables like the tech Friday said. The only problem really was that the filter and the splitters did their job and was taken out from the lightening strike. The tech today replaced the filters, and grounded the cables they way they need to be something else that the tech the Friday did was leave the ground off. 

Update #2

Just got an email that my wife's GTS300 (Scooter) is now at the dealership, so it should not be long now.




No comments:

Post a Comment