Thursday, March 29, 2018

Still raining this morning

I am struggling with my weight at this time. Most of it is due to us moving and the stress and what has to be done when moving out of state. A lot of it is no walking at this time. Some of it is the adjustment to the weather, and the new neighborhood. And then there the fact there is no super HEB here to get the bulk foods that we were use to eating. We are making the needed adjustments and to be honest we love the area and our neighbors. I am slowly working my calories down some. And I can honestly say that each week I have been at are just below calories in VS calories out. And while I know have truly gained some weight, most of the extra weight is water weight. I am much smarter and on top of things now than I was back in 2014 when I gained so much weight back. And even with the weight I have gained my jeans, and other cloths still fit just about as good as before this gain. I also have to be honest with myself and say I am not sure I need to lose the weight that I gained. I am feel great, I just need to get my head straight and allow my body to adjust to what it knows to be its happy weight. And I just need to work more on eating correctly and listening to my body’s needs. 


We may be going to get the Scooters Saturday? I am not really crazy about drive the highways around larger cities on a holiday weekend. But I do want to get our scooters. I also want to feel like I can go my way and my wife can go her way at times. Sure I love going places with her but time a lone is also good. And I miss my walks that I can be allow with my thoughts and God. 


I worked today on the garage, and have cleaned up enough to be able to get the scooters in the garage. And boy have we got a lot of stuff that needs to be gotten rid of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment