Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Another sunny beautiful day

This morning started out by being woke up with the POD being delivered without any warning. The POD guy showed up earlier than what we were told. Tomorrow we will have some help here to unload the POD. Today I used the blower to blow the leaves in the back yard and bagged another bag of leaves, then I bagged 3 bags out of my neighbors yard. The neighbor has a throat cancer and is going to have chemo and surgery so I am going to help out with the yard.

My weight was down this morning again. I had a good day eating yesterday and my salt intake is down a lot. This evening I cheated and had a half a cup of ice cream. So I am over budget today. I know that one day of not so great eating is not going to kill me or my diet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment