Sunday, March 11, 2018

Cloudy morning

We had a few storms and a little rain yesterday and last night. Nothing bad here but close by there was some damage due to hail. The forecast is for cool nights and nice days for most of the week. But this is also going to be a very busy week with one of our PODs due in on Tuesday, and our new kitchen range, microwave, and refrigerator due in on Monday. We have help coming on Wednesday to unload the POD but then we have to do the unpacking of it. Thursday we have a meeting about the POA election that is the next week. Then the next week I have a UMM retreat on that Tuesday and Wednesday, then on Thursday we have to do the counting of the POA election. It is also getting close to my reunion in Texas, and us getting our scooters. It just does not seem that we can get a break so I can get to a walking routine. And we still will have a POD to unload even after this one. 

Now to what is really bothering me, my weight. I am slowly managing to cut my calories. My body is not allow me to cut calories all at once I am having to slowly back off on how much I eat. And I am getting back to eating lots more veggies and fruit. I am still eating lots of nuts. But I am cutting way back on the sweets. I do not plan on cutting sweets completely out due to my low blood sugar. I really do not want to lose below say 188. But I also believe but I am not sure that this is not really one of my set point ranges. I know I have a set point range in and around 210, and if that is true then my next set point range should be around 180, if you believe the books. I have never held my weight in that range before so I really do not know. My ranges I know of are about 168, then it jumps to the 210 range. I believe I should be able to create a range in the 190 area if I can manage to work on it. 


This morning to squirrels were playing in the big tree in the front yard and it was fun to watch them. They both looked to be young, I would say about a year old maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment