Monday, March 5, 2018

Stop just Stop please

I have to stop gaining and get back to what works for me. It is not that I am eating the wrong foods, it is that I am not being able to do my walks the way I was and that I am not burning the calories off. My calories eaten is not that bad and to be honest with my self I am balancing out the total calories burned with the calories eaten. So why am I gaining? I just am not getting the type of activity that I was doing. I also know this when I do my daily walks I do not eat as much. For me I do not eat as much when I am walking, why? I cannot really answer that question other than to say, I do not take food with me when I walk I am out of the house and walking for at least an hour and a half. That is a time that I do not think about food, or even drinking anything.  I know what has to been done I just cannot seem to be able to do it with the unpacking of the house and everything else that is going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment