Sunday, December 24, 2017

And the race has started!

Well, we got the offer on Tuesday or Wednesday morning I cannot remember for sure at this point. We made a counter-offer, and it was excepted Thursday night. Friday we had to get papers signed, and Saturday the house inspector came and spent most of the day. This coming Thursday the buyers will be here from Arizona to walk thru the house which is great it will give us a chance to show them what we have done and changed. Also, on Thursday all of our guys (our dogs) go to the Vet for their annual checkups and dental. Then Friday morning it is off to Arkansas to hopefully get our new home located and the process started. 

New Year’s Plan for my health!


I will be doing what I did for 2017 and I will start a new plan in loseit, the plan will have me maintaining this time. With my weight goal at 190, and my starting weight what every it is that morning or the closest that I can get to the first of January seeing I will be out of town. 
I will stick to my intuitive eating and just see how this trip plays out with it. I will have limited and sometimes no internet for logging and posting on here so I will take my notes and save it to when I can post them.

Intuitive eating!


Here is what intuitive eating means to me in its truest form:  I have come to love food again. I have come to respect myself and my body for what I am and what my body shape is. I have excepted that I cannot always eat perfectly. I am learning to except that my body will find its happy weight. I believe that it is the excepting that takes away most of the stress, and makes live fun again. 


Merry Christmas everyone on and have a wonderful New Year. I will post as I can and as I have things I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment