Monday, December 4, 2017

What the Apple Watch has taught me

Coming from using the Fitbit for over 6 years I was of the mindset that I had to count ever last step. Now after using the Apple Watch for just over 2 months I have come to realize that it is more about being active, and staying moving and on my feet for at least a few minutes every waking hour. Sure it is important to get in my 10K steps whenever possible, but it is more important to be active for at least 30 minutes a day, and to be active for that few minutes every waking hour. The Watch will monitor your sleep time just about the same as a Fitbit. The watch does a much better job of monitoring your heart rate. And I believe the watch gives a better accounting of the calories that I burn, with that I am not saying it is perfect it is just better in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment