Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I need to explain something

I want to make something clear, I have been told that I eat too many carbs, well I do not at times eat enough you see I have low blood sugar. I have had low blood sugar my whole life. It is not to the point of being a big issue as long as I eat before I am really hungry. And all of my lab test place my sugary level a point or two in the very low normal range. So when I have to go and do blood work I get my blood taken then I will eat something as soon as I can. For me I get headaches, and I normally wake up in the morning with a mild headache, and I will eat a few m&ms and I am ok for the rest of the day as long as I eat the way I should. I realize now that I gained so much weight after becoming an adult because I was having to eat by the clock and not by my body’s needs. When I did eat I over ate hoping to not get the headache before I could eat again. I hope this helps you understand my stand point on eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment