Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas and a some thoughts from me

Merry Christmas everyone enjoy this day and praise God for Sending Jesus.

Today is a sunny day but it is cold this morning for this area. I will do my walk a little later in the day. I find my day goes better if I do my walks.

Since I have been doing my best to stick with intuitive eating I find that my loseit chart for Over and under food calories has stopped being a sign wave and has become almost a flat line. I am leveling out at just about 2000 calories a day. I when I was working hard a counting calories everyday I was always having high and low calorie days. I could never get the balance that I have now. 

Something I noticed this morning and I have to say I do not understand it. My blood pressure is lower than it normally is and I know I have had too much salt over the last week. And I have been under a lot of stress with the contracts on this home, and my wife and I have been stressed at each other also. I can only say that what I believe saves me is that I do really sleep good at night, and I wish my wife could. 

My wife has a tradition that I know we will follow of doing French toast for breakfast, but we will be having Cornish hens for dinner. You see we will not be having our real Christmas until the weekend after New Year’s due to most of the family working retail. 


Again Merry Christmas everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment