Friday, December 22, 2017

It finally happened!

We have a contract on our home, after almost a year we are finally selling our home. Now the real works starts, we have to find our new home and pack and move. I know we need to sell this home due to the cost of the taxes here. But I am not really ready for all the hard work. Today my thoughts are running wild due to it raining and it being just before Christmas, and now having a contract on the house. My nerves are going crazy, the only way to quiet them is to be able to go for a walk and it is cold and raining.

On the food front all is well so far. I guess I will be doing weight workouts again today. Last night’s meal was a wonderful homemade broccoli and cheese casserole, I have not eaten that much at one time in a long time, and I am feeling a little stuffed even this morning. My weight is the same as yesterday so no damage down, and the calories was not high, except for the cheese. I know there must have been a lot of salt from something in the casserole more than likely the mushroom soup, because I feel somewhat water logged this morning. 

It is raining this morning, and we have a new cold front that just moved in with another coming in Christmas Eve morning. I have looked at the hour by hour and I am not seeing where I am going to be able to walk but I sure hope so.



No comments:

Post a Comment