Friday, December 15, 2017

Looking at the weather forecast and general thoughts

Just like a normal winter here in Central Texas, the weather is a mixed bag. A day or two of cold weather then a few days of fairly warm weather, and also a chance of rain mixed in here and there. Winter in the part of Texas is most of the time hard to make plans for anything other than see what the next minute will bring. Then there is summer in this part of Texas almost anyone can forecast it, by saying it will be hot. The winter time is hard on most of us with the ups and downs, we normally dress for the cold morning then have to strip down for the warm afternoons. And what seemed cool to us as a cool summer morning is now a very warm winter afternoon. And they ask us why we have so many colds here in this area of Texas. 

Enough of that, I had a great walk yesterday it was a little cool but with the right cloths is was great. Just my normal time to think about what ever I wanted to think about. I am still adjusting to intuitive eating so I do think about it a lot. Not what to eat or even when to eat. But just thinking about how much better I feel about myself. My weight is really surprising me I had figured on more of a gain, since I am eating about 11% more calories than I was and my activity calories are leveling out to be about the same as before. I believe the key is getting up and moving at least a few minute every waking hour. That seems to have made a big difference for me. It does not really create that much more active calories, but it does create more resting calories burned. 

With New Years coming up fast, I have decided that my New Year’s Resolution is very simple keep doing what I have been doing this year. If I can keep at it I should be good. I do not need to walk more, or eat less I just need to keep doing what I am doing.


To day will be grocery shopping and then an afternoon walk. It is Friday, and Saturday will be cold and rainy if the weather man is correct. Then Sunday will be warm for winter then it will rain again Monday and be cooler again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment