Tuesday, December 19, 2017

It is raining!

Yesterday’s walk was damp and foggy, today it is raining but warmer than yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to get my walk in late in the afternoon. Tomorrow I will have to walk early in the day due to an appointment with my VA dietitian. 


My weight is holding at 188-189 and I am very happy with that. I am getting much better at intuitive eating, and I am gettin much better at gaging how much food I need on my plate, and we use smaller plates like we should. We fix our plate in the kitchen and we take it to the dining room table to eat, any leftovers are then another meal later in the week. I eat a good breakfast and most days it is my largest meal calorie wise. Lunch is normally fruit, and nuts, sometimes I will have a roast beef roll up with cheese. And at times I will have sardines. I am no longer paying attention to my calories until the next day. Calorie wise I am averaging just about 2000 calories a day eaten, with a total of active and resting calories burned of about 2500 calories. The calories eaten is an estimate, so I may be eating more but it does not seem to be enough to make me gain seeing I am holding at what I feel is a good weight. My belly fat is going down and my skinny jeans are not so skinny feeling any more. I need to do my with my resistance workouts, I am too hit and miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment