Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hilly Walk in the Cold

I guess you could call it cabin fever, but I went out and walked in the cold air, 27 degrees. The walk was up and doing the hills here at my sisters. I did about 3 miles and it shows about 28 floors of climbing.  I need to get use to it seeing we are going to move up to this area. The walk was hard and did get me out of my comfort zone, which is a good thing. It did not get me over worked, and I did not lose my breath doing it. I found it to be just a very good workout for a change. I plan on doing the walk again. I will be colder than today and I plan on going even farther than today.

I am happy so far with me eating. Even with me enjoying some of my sister’s cranberry cake. I know she makes it from the recipe of our grandmother. It will be interesting to see how I am doing weight wise when I get a chance to weigh this coming Friday morning.


I am ending 2017 with a weight lose of 17 pounds, and with having walked 5,110,000 steps, which is approximately 2,450 miles and about 667 hours of walking for the year of 2017.  I have worn-out 10 pairs of walking shoes. And burned approximately 187,300 calories. Yes, it has been a good year for my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment