Saturday, December 2, 2017

Short Note

I am busy with getting the house ready for an Open House. We are trying to sell our home.

This morning I was down another 0.4 pounds, not a lot but adds to my believe that the weight I gained was water weight due to the salt over the Thanksgiving week. I am still more than 10 pounds below my first goal that was at the time a goal I was wondering if I could ever get down to. I have since set my goal down to 195 and I am over 5 pounds below that. And just yesterday I set my goal down to 190 and I am a little below that. I am not worried myself about my weight, but it seems that my VA doctor cannot see past the charts and keeps saying I have to get below 185 in his office cloths an all. My comment remains the same I will allow my body make its own decision on what my weight ends up at. As long as I am healthy and fit my weight will take care of itself. All I have to do is listen to when I am needing to eat and when I have eaten enough so I do not over eat.


The key here is eat before really hungry and to stop eating before really full, this is the most important concept that I have to keep doing. And of course I have to stay active. 

No comments:

Post a Comment