Saturday, December 30, 2017

Made the drive to Hot Springs

The trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas was not that bad. And I even got my standing ring, and my move ring closed. I did not meet my exercise ring.

Linda is still not feeling good, and I am getting a cold I believe. It is going to be really cold here New Year’s Eve and Day and for that matter the hold next week. But we will be off to see houses this afternoon. It just is not looking that promising anymore. But we just have to stay positive that things will work at for the best.

On the intuitive eating front I am impressed with my eating yesterday. I believe I did great. I was even under budget by loseit and apple health standards. I even managed to get bonus calories for my loading and unloading of the car and what little walking I did. Wow I had one of the highest resting calorie days that I have ever had so I guess driving is being active.


Internet and even cell phone connectivity here is poor. I will do my best to post as a can.

No comments:

Post a Comment