Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Cold wet today and most of the next 2 weeks

I woke up to cold and wet this morning, I also woke up to a pound of extra water weight. I am sure it is water weight due to the amount of salt I have had over the last few days.  I can really say it is Christmas time and it should be time with the family and friends. This whole year has been sad for my wife and I trying to sell this home, and wanting to move. It has cost us lots of money with so much in storage. And it has cost us so much stress. 

I really cannot believe I have managed to lose the weight I needed and even a little more, with the stress that I have had this year. I believe it has to do with my faith that God will provide, our needs. 

I am still doing very well with the intuitive eating my weight is really good, and my calories are hanging in at an average of 2000 calories a day. I just wish I had kept my salt level down. But I have not noticed it in my hands or feet. My blood pressure is a little higher than normal. I will have to work on that, but I believe it has a lot to do with the stress of the selling of our home. 


I do now remember what else I was going to say. My hearing loss is getting to the point that I hate to be around more than a couple of people at a time. And I can no longer hear what people are saying when there is any of type of noise in the area. The TV has to be muted if I am going to understand what my wife is saying. I no longer can understand what anyone is saying to me if I do not also know they are talking to me so I can read their lips too. Hearing loss sucks, please take care of you're hearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment