Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday: Start of a new week

Last week was a tough week for me, way more salt in my food than I needed. This morning was good I was down about 1.2 pounds after being up last week by about 3 pounds. And my blood pressure this morning was down to match my weight going down. I believe I have now gotten my body use to the fact that I am not depriving it of anything it needs, and I have gotten it use to the fact that it can have the extra food it needs. My wife has gotten the need of sweets out of her system for a while so that will also help things. So until Christmas things should be getting back to normal food wise. Due  to the kids, and grandkids, work schedules we will not have our Christmas until the weekend after New Years. 

Now for my reflections on my new way of life: I believe it is working for me just fine. Sure my weight is up some, that is also ok, and was expected. I will just have to see what happens from here. My weight where it is now at 190 is good for me. 

There is a part of me that would love to get down to 180, and a part of me that says I am where I need to be, and a part of me that says I could be happy at 200 even. Realistically, I believe I would be health by staying at where I am now. 

This week is going to be a challenge due to the weather. We are expecting rain as soon as today and a cold front tonight. Rain should last into Thursday, and the cooler weather will last all week. No, it is not going to snow or freeze, just be about normal average temperature for this area, but it will be about 20 degrees colder than it has been here this year. 


Nothing else I can think of this morning, I will write more this week as I think of some, or when things show the need. I am sticking to my guns, and keep eating intuitively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment