Saturday, December 16, 2017

Cold cloudy and sometimes misty walk

My walk this morning was the same route and distance and time as most days. But today it was in the mid 40s, very cloudy, not much wind and at time misty rain. I love my walks because it gives my time to think about things that are important to me, my country, my beliefs, and my family and friends. 

Again I have to say I believe in God, but I do not believe in organized religion. Organized religion is of man and about man more than it is about God. Organized religion will do what it has to, to have the members it needs to bring in the money it spends. Too many churches and religions do not full believe in the Whole Bible, and that is where they go really wrong. They also do what they can to not upset the wrong people. In too many ways organized religion is all about Politically Correctness, which is what is wrong with this world. 


If you do not know and try to understand the Whole Bible you are missing out on the real truth about God, and what is important in life and the belief and trust in God. Too many choice and pick the books and verses of the Bible that that choice to follow. That is not following God, that is following a man’s or organizations beliefs, and in doing so they are falling in to the devils hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment