Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday’s walk in the fog

When I started my walk the fog was starting to lighten up. By the time I finished my walk it was just overcast and cloudy. My walk today was just 5 miles and I stopped and talked to a number of the neighbors. But my calories burned was way up, my only guess is it is due to standing around and talking. One of the neighbors was very intoxicated, but he was having issues with the fact that his mother was in bad health and he was afraid of losing her. My advice to her was to not drink so much so he could be there for her. I said you cannot really be there when she needs you if you keep drinking so much. 

Most of the other neighbors were enjoying the fact the fog was gone, and it is a very warm afternoon. I live in a neighborhood of mostly Veterans and retired military. Ever since the NFL players started taking a knee for the National Anthem, we all have stopped watching the games. That is also going for the NBA. 


I am feeling so much better after my walk, but I always feel better after walking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment