Thursday, December 28, 2017

It is cold outside

Up early this morning, took Buddy, Misty, and Dusty to the Vets for their checkups and grooming. 

The buyers are coming over for a walk thru of the house, and the Appraisal is also today. And both of us have colds. Linda is really down with it. And I feel like I am coming down too.

My weight is back down a pound this morning, back to 188. I know it was water weight gain due to too much salt. I hope I drop back down to about 187 like I did once before.

I have gotten over the shock of eating what ever and how much I want to eat and now I am back to eating under 2000 calories a day. Yes, I still log and I will continue to log, maybe always log, but I know I will log until I completely figure out intuitive eating. 


Today is really going to be busy we have everyone here this morning and we have to pick up the guys and also pack and shop. I do not see me having a chance to walk today but if I can I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment