Thursday, December 14, 2017

Just my thoughts

I had a great walk yesterday, be it the same walk as I do everyday now with the same route, and the same time to do it, and the same calories burned. But what is different everyday that I walk is my thinking and thoughts, that is what is so important. 

I not only thing about my weight, my eating and activity, but I also think about the sad state that my country is in. The USA has been taken over by career politicians that are being paid off by lobbyist for corporations and other countries We the people know longer even matter. Sure we think we are voting for our leaders, but we do not really have a say. Even our votes do not matter anymore due to fraud. I am feeling like I spend my time in the Navy for nothing now, what I believe in and served for is being thrown away by big money from the ones that want to turn this world in to a one government dictatorship. 

I am not going to say I am sorry for my feelings on this. I am just going to be someone that says what I am thinking, and I really do not care who likes it or not. I am me and I have my right to my thoughts. 


Now on to my intuitive eating: The short answer I believe it is working. My weight this morning is down 4 tenths of a pound. I am eating when and what I feel I need. I am active at least 10 minutes every waking hour of the day, plus my walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment