Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Cold and wet outside, so this is random thoughts.

While I know if I knuckled down I could lose more weight, but I ask myself is it worth it and do I really need to lose more weight? I am not really for sure if I need to lose more weight, so that makes it hard for me to believe I need to knuckle down and lose it. I am at the lowest weight I have managed to maintain for any time since early 1980. I am feel great for my age, and I have more energy than I did when I was 30, 40, 50, or 60 years old. Sure I have some belly fat, and I have hanging skin, all from the 95 pounds that I have lost and my age. I do not see any others my age in the neighborhood out walking 6 miles non-stop everyday, and doing it in about 90 minutes. Hack, I see very few half my age doing any workouts. 

Now I know I cannot allow this fact to go to my head, then I will end up stop doing what works so well for me. It is raining and I am here trying to figure out how I can get in my walk and close my rings on my Apple Watch. 

To be honest I am enjoying eating again, I am eat better too. I am also sleeping better than I have in the past. And my digestive system is working so much better than it has in a long time without having to take extra fiber or other over the counter medications.  

I just believe I can make this intuitive eating work for me, and I just believe I have to except and realize that my body knows best what my weight should be. I also have to stop knocking myself for eating foods that I have said no to in the past. But most of all I have to really learn when I am needing to eat and when I need to stop eating regardless of how much food is left on my plate.


I am feeling like a teenager again, rebelling against the food police, and rebelling against the dieters. In a way it makes me feel young and eager to be me again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment