Monday, December 18, 2017

It is foggy this morning

Well, it is a foggy cool morning not really cold just cool. The weather is for rain on and off the next two weeks. It looks like we will have a cold wet Christmas. I will be walking as long as I can do so without getting too wet. With the colder weather I cannot afford to get wet and cold. That is all I need is to get sick. 

My weight is down this morning again, I am down to 188.2, which is still eight-tenths of a pound above my lowest this year. I seem to be doing better at knowing when I need to eat and how much to eat. I still have trouble gaging my evening meal and snacks, but getting much better at it. I just feel so much better, and also I feel free of the dieting now. I really do not want to go back to the restrictions that diet buts on everyone. I prefer to allow my body do the restricting of how much I eat. I also like the freedom of not worrying about what to eat, it is great to eat what I want, even if I do have to watch my total salt intake for the day. I also have to say this food taste better to me now that I am not always thinking if I should eat it or not. 


I am sure I will think of other things to say after I walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment