Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Beautiful morning

Got up early to walk this morning, sun shining and warmer than normal this time of the year. Sound route and pace just a nice morning to walk. My weight was down again this morning to 187.6 which is back down to my Lowest this year. My BMI is such that the charts show me at a BMI of 25 now with the rounding up or down it is now rounding down. 

Waiting for the realtor to get here to find out about the offer he has for us to look at. 

I will be headed to the VA this afternoon to check in with the Dietitian, and more than likely say goodbye, that I will not be back to see her again. I do hope she is impressed with my weight and how far I have come. My weight the last time I was there was by my scales 191 so not a lot of differences in weight, just a lot of difference in the way I look at food, and also my fat around my waist. 

As for as my eating I am very happy with the way I am going, I do not get hungry and never feel stuffed. I also do not crave for any foods. There are a lot of times that I do not even care to eat come supper time. I am waking up with less headaches now too. I believe it is due to allowing myself to have a snack before going to bed. 


I am sure I will have something that I need to say after my dietitian appointment this afternoon so until the next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment