Sunday, December 3, 2017

Yesterday (Saturday) was a day for shopping

Went shopping with my wife yesterday, while my wife shopped and I walked around getting my steps in. The problem was she wanted to eat at Steak and Shake, I love their steak burgers, and I asked for no salt added. But It seems that there was still way too much salt. I feel like an over stuffed balloon this morning, weight back up too. I know it is just water weight seeing I did not eat but half of the burger,  my wife and I shared. I did not eat but a very small amount of French fries and they did not seem to have salt added to them. Dinner  was a small chef salad, made at home, and it had about 2 oz of my wife’s roast beef in it.  I am having more issues with salt than calories. My calories for each day is well with in reason, and my total calories for the week is down from last week. 

Yes, I know I should not be counting calories, but this old data researcher has the habit. 


This coming week looks like it may be hit and miss on being able to get outdoors and walk. It is really foggy this morning, hopefully it will clear after Church so I can walk today. Then we have a cold front coming in with a chance of rain tonight through Thursday. My plans are not changing I will walk just may have to get my steps in a few at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment