Thursday, December 21, 2017

Another great Walk


Todays walk was great, it was so wonderful to be able to walk in short sleeves. Nothing special about my walk same route and same pace as normal. The kids are out of school so they were all out enjoying the sunshine and fairly warm weather. The normal postman said today is here last work day this year if I understood her, it is sometimes for me to understand people with or without my hear aids in. 

I walked this morning before breakfast and after only having my normal 16 oz bottle of green tea with citrus. After my walk just before getting in the shower I weighed again and weighed 186, sure I know this was due to my sweating, and it does not get recorded but it was interesting to see that low a weight. 

I am sure I will get back outside today and enjoy the weather, I know I have to go back to the mailbox and get the mail, the postman was just starting to put the weather out when I walked by. 


Tomorrow looks to be rainy all day, I will just have to play it by ear to see if I will be able to get my walk in. Then it will turn cold by Saturday morning and agin even colder on Sunday morning with 2 cold fronts coming in a day a part. 


I thought I would just add that I have started back doing my resistance workouts, doing squats and working out with the curl bar. If I am going to be doing my own moving I need to work on my strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment