Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Cool overcast and light rain this morning

This morning is starting out with a cold front, they say the coldest of the season so far. It is also raining very lightly. Looking at the forecast I should be able to get my walk in later in the morning or early afternoon. 

My weight this morning was the same as yesterday, I seem to be settling in at 190. I am getting back to my routine of my bathroom time being when I first get up instead of sometime after breakfast, and it makes me feel so much better. My morning headache is much less to not being there now. I am seeing a lot more benefits from eating intuitively than just hopeful my weight stabilizing. I seem to be getting my life back on a smother pace. I am waking up at about the same time in the mornings ready to go instead of wanting to stay in bed or waking up way to early and feeling like crap. Best of all I am no longer feeling like something is missing like I have felt for so many years. 


It is great being my age and feeling I am still ready for what ever comes during the day. 


Now they are saying we could have snowflakes mixed with a the cold rain tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment