Saturday, December 16, 2017

My Random thoughts and vending

First off my weight is holding at 189, and my total calorie burn from resting, and activities is holding at 2550 + calories, and my calories eaten are still average just over 2000 calories. I am not getting my total calories burned from a calculation, I am getting it from my Apple Watch by wearing it all the time with the heart rate monitor working. And while I am thinking about it I am a part of the heart study that Apple and Stanford university are doing. 

Today is cold, cloudy, and it is going to rain this afternoon. I am going to try to get my walk in anyway. 

Now to say what I am really thinking about. I am a believer in God, I will never be told to keep quiet about  my belief. I am also a believer in free speech so I will never tell someone to shut up about their believes. I served my country because of my belief that we all have our rights, I also believe in the Flag of the USA and I would kill to make sure it was respected. I maybe 70 years old but I would do what ever I have to, and can do to protect this country and the true citizens of this country. 


No comments:

Post a Comment