Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Cold damp and windy walk and other thoughts

I managed to get a walk in today it was a mile shorter than my normal route, and about 400 calories instead of about 470 calories burned. But it is enough to allow me to close all of my activity rings. Not sure if it will be enough to get me my calorie bonus are not. It was really a wet work just a heavy fog and not so much mist or rain. But my sweats were really damp when I finished. 

Just doing laundry and other chores to get ready for travel to Arkansas. It is really going to be cold and maybe a little snow or ice up there this weekend, and it will not be much better here. And the issue my wife and I have is that our winter clothes are all packed and in the storage PODS. And the PODS were packed so long ago, we would not have any ideal where they are in the PODS or even which POD they are in. We will have to make do by layering our cloths that we wear. 


My eating intuitively is still moving on. It is a huge learning process and I know this trip is going to be a huge test for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment